Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Friday, July 29, 2011

A New Beginning:)

Hello my fellow bloggers! I decided to give this whole blog a try because a few friends of mine have done it and it seems like something I would enjoy doing! So here goes nothing:) 
Well I have officially graduated high school and now just enjoying my (shall we say) "last" summer before I have to grow up and become an adult! I am trying to relax and enjoy the summer sun because I know the coming months are going to be busy and I don't want to miss out on my "senior summer!" New adventures are in store for me as I prepare to move to Utah in the fall! I will say that I am very scared about moving on because my parents have always been by my side, but I know everything will work out! New exciting things are happening and I am ready to take them on full charge! 


No comments:

Post a Comment