Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Monday, January 14, 2013

Welcome Back!! 2013

Haha is all I can say! I am so bad at this whole blog thing, but with it being a new year I figured I will TRY and ATTEMPT to start being consistent about keeping my blog updated! It is something on my list of goals for 2013 so I will make an effort of keeping this thing updated! Thanks to one of my friends I went to high school with, she started a blog about her fitness journey and it has definitely inspired me to try that out! Fitness has always been important to me and for some reason (I don't know what) I haven't had the motivation and determination to reach my fitness goals as I used to be in high school. I would love to see that person again and I feel that if I keep a blog then I will become the same person I used to be that loved working out and seeing results and being the best version of me ever. So we are going to try this sucker out and see what happens from it!:) More exciting new things to come along with this blog getting a makeover!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment