Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day Uno!!:)

Day Uno!:)

I have been reading this amazing book that my mom purchased a little while ago called It Starts With Food. It is quite an interesting and fascinating book that I have grown to love and live through. I have decided to take on the authors 30 day health challenge. They call it the Whole30 and I am anxious to see what is going to happen. By reading this book, I have realized that the details discussed inside this book may possibly be the solutions to my health problems I am currently facing. This books discusses everything under the sun when it comes to food and achieving YOUR personal healthy self. I am so intrigued by this book and I cannot wait to see the results from this Whole30 challenge. It is basically an elimination of grains, legumes, dairy, and all sugars. Basically Paleo:) I have always been interested in Paleo and have had a curious wanting to try it. Well now is my chance!:) I officially started the Whole30 challenge today and I am going to try to update every night telling whoever reads this my thoughts and feelings on my journey towards becoming a better me.


So I started my Whole30 challenge with exercise of course! I love the way I feel after I do an Insanity workout.....so of course that's what I did. 40 minutes of pure insanity is the way to go! I didn't weigh myself because Dallas and Melissa (from the book) say not to weigh yourself during the entirety of the Whole30 challenge. That made me feel a little uneasy not knowing my weight, but I also think it will help me stay motivated by not constantly thinking about how much weight I need to lose. After I worked out I ate a good hearty breakfast and continued on with my day. Not much happened today because it is only the first day, but I can guarantee that once the 6th day starts coming around I am going to be getting headaches and major cravings. I ate very well and very good according to the guidelines in the book. I drank lots of water today which is a new for me (considering how much I normally drink with how much I drank today). I felt really good at the end of the day and I am ready for a good night's sleep. I will definitely give you a more detailed update when I am through with day two tomorrow, but for now I am going to call it a night!:) 
Teisha

No comments:

Post a Comment