Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Week Four FF

The first commandment that God gave to Adam and Eve pertained to their potential for parenthood as husband and wife. We declare that God's commandment for His children to multiply and replenish the earth remains in force. We further declare that God has commanded that the sacred powers of procreation are to be employed only between man and woman, lawfully wedded as husband and wife. We declare the means by which mortal life is created to be divinely appointed. We affirm the sanctity of life and of its importance in God's eternal plan.

I don't really know where to start with this one because I feel like this one has a lot of writing on it when it comes to what just happened a couple of weeks ago with each state legalizing same sex marriage. Now I want to start out by saying that I don't in any way, shape, or form have anything against same sex marriage because #1-everyone is entitled to marry who they want and #2-I know many people that are "gay" and I love them just as much as anyone else.

In my seven months of marriage, I have learned a great deal about the importance of marriage and I have a firm believe that marriage is a sacred thing that happens between a man, a woman, and God. It is something that we have been blessed with and we all have the opportunity to make it happen while we are on this earth. God has given us the agency to perform this sacred ordinance and it gives us the chance to be sealed to our eternal companions for all our lives and beyond. We have the chance to bring children into this world and what a better blessing to have than to have our own children be a part of this world. We have the great power to bring them into this world, which is a blessing in itself.

This post is very short, but it is quite meaningful to me and I am so grateful that I am married to my eternal companion, my other half, and the love of my life because I would not want to have children with anyone other than him.

No comments:

Post a Comment