Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Summer Is Approaching!

Hello Friends

How is everyone's Saturday going? I hope great! Well I woke up this morning to a great flat tire on my car ONCE AGAIN! I don't know what it is, but this is the third time this has happened to me in the passed two months! I don't know what it is; I don't know if it is my car tires or maybe it's the road I live on that I drive everyday, but something is definitely not right! Luckily the people at Johnson Tire are really good friends with my aunt and so I haven't had to pay for the last two visits! SHHH! They are so nice and helpful down there and I am so appreciative of them! Thank You!!:) Save me some money!:)

Well I have some exciting/bittersweet news! The exciting thing is is I am moving home in about 3 weeks! I cannot wait to get home! The bittersweet moment is the fact that I have to leave my home here in Utah! I have had an amazing expericen down here and I am definitely going to miss it! Especially living with Nancy! She is honestly the best aunt ever! She took me under her wing and helped me a lot! I have had a blast living with her! I am going to miss her so much! Thank you Nancy!:) You rock!

As for summer approaching I am so excited to get home and spend some quality time with my family and friends! Camping and fishing with my dad!:) And quality time with my best friend Melanie! I miss her like crazy! We talk every single week and text each other on a daily basis and I love it! Last call time to Melanie was 1:43:22! We could seriously talk to each other for hours on end! I love that girl!:) Also my sister is coming home from Nebraska! I could not be more excited to see her and my two little nieces! I haven't seen them in almost a whole year and Emma and Lucy are soooo grown up! I cannot believe it! I am so excited to see them! Ahh I cannot tell you how excited I am! She is coming for the WHOLE month of July! YEAH!! On the same note as my sister I have to congratulate my brother-in-law on graduating law school! Way to go Justin! You da man! We are all so proud and because of your smart-aleck personality you will make one great attorney!:)
(How cute are these pumpkins! I cannot wait to see them)
anyway I am so happy to be starting a new adventure soon! Updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment