Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Yay:)

So first of all friends I have some bittersweet/exciting news!

Next Saturday (hopefully) I am officially moving back home to Idaho Falls! I will definitely say that I am excited to go home, yet I am sad I have to leave my home here in Utah! It has definitely been a long and eventful run these last 9 months. It has been rewarding and fun to live here!

Some highlights:
First of all dancing with ODT! What a blessing it was to dance with these amazing artists!
Being able to do Thriller and Romeo and Juliet was so great and definitely an item I can check off my list
Being in such an amazing singles ward with some many great and inspiring new friends
Making new friends that make me smile and laugh
Being able to share my talent with my students at The Pointe and Center Stage
And being able to grow closer to my Aunt Nancy:)

What a blessing it has been to be down here! I have learned so much! It is sad leaving my friends and students, but I know it is the right thing in my life right now! I am excited to go home and start fresh with a new teaching job, school, friends, and atmosphere!

Now time for my summer bucket list

Unlimited camping and fishing trips with my DADDY!
Unlimited movie premieres with my best friend Melanie
Training for my first 5K in the future
Completing my first semester of college
Spending time with my older sister and my two nieces (cause she lives in Omaha)
Star gazing all night
Crossfit
Snowcones
Roadtrips
Swimming
Boating
And lots more that I can't seem to think up:)

Have a great Wednesday everyone!:)

3 comments:

  1. What about spending time with your Amazing & Awesome MOMMA??? I didn't see that one on your list. WHATUP wit dat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're coming home! You will never regret getting a college education. Anytime you need a running partner, call me and Bailey. I trip a lot, so I'm really pretty entertaining to run with :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! Will you run with me? I am not very fast right now, but that would be awesome! Haha don't worry I am extremely clums considering the fact that I am a dancer!!:)

    ReplyDelete