Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Family Is The Topic Today!

Hello fellow bloggers!
Today is beautiful outside! Even though it is cold; the mountains, the air, and the leaves are beautiful to witness right now! I absolutely love fall! It is a little sad and upsetting though because fall doesn't really exist in Utah or Idaho! We get fall for maybe a month and then winter takes over! So I better enjoy while I can!

So Thriller ended a few weeks ago and now we have a little break until we start rehearsals again! I cannot wait to get back to the studio because not only do I miss the one thing I love doing, but I miss my ODT family! We got so close during Thriller and I almost feel empty without seeing my family everyday! I miss seeing their beautiful talents and sincere faces! I cannot wait to see them again! Thriller was absolutely amazing in every way! It was everything I hoped for and more! It was by far the best experienced I have been a part of so far! The audiences and excitements of being on stage are unbelievable and I cannot even describe it in words! I am so excited that I get to continue on with my training as a professional! I have so much more to learn and I am surrounded by the some of the most perfect people to learn from! My journey forward as an artist has just begun! Yay!

I went home for a few days to spend time with my family! It was very relaxing and fun to see my family and be back home! I love my family more than anything in the world! They are the greatest examples to me and I am so grateful to have them in my life! They all have the sweetest spirits and outrageous personalities! We are a crazy family, but I wouldn't change them for anything else in the world! I loved spending time with them! I got some pretty crazy, fantastic, siblings and parents! I am so blessed!

So I decided that this month I was going to write down each day something I am thankful for especially with the Thanksgiving holidays coming up! So today I will say I am grateful for my family! And not just my mediate family, but my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins as well! I have a crazy family! I don't have a huge family, but its big enough for me! My family is very supportive of each other! We make frequent calls to one another and it makes me smile constantly! I could not ask for a better support system! Sometimes we may have a fight or two, but honestly what family doesn't! We forgive each other the next day and we love each other once again! My family is absolutely amazing! I know that everyone says this about their family, but I honestly believe I have the best family in the world! I definitely miss them being in my life 24/7, but they are here in spirit for sure! I am so thankful for them! I love my family and always will!

What are you thankful for today!?

No comments:

Post a Comment