Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Teaching Is A Big Blessing Today!!:)

Hello Bloggers!

So I am so excited about today because it means that I am going home TOMORROW! Ah I am so thrilled to be going home to see my family! I miss them like crazy and I cannot wait to spend time with them! Last time I was home, I was only home for about four days which is obviously not enough time! Plus I get to see my extended family which is an extra bonus! And of course its the holiday season, which is fantastic! It is definitel going to be a great week and weekend! I am so happy about this next week!

Today I am so thankful for having the opportunity and ability to teach! I am currently teaching at The Pointe and am subbing at Center Stage! I thought at first that I would not like teaching, but the more I do it, the more I begin to love it! The girls I teach are so hard working and so dedicated that it makes it easy to be able to come to "work" everyday! They have the best personalities! They make me smile and laugh and its just so much fun to teach them! I love being able to witness my students growing as artists all because of my teaching! It is such an inspiration to me to continue teaching and bringing my knowledge to the class because it makes me grow as a person and dancer as well! I still have a lot to learn, but that comes with a lot of practice and of course patience! I love teaching and I love being a part of a family of girls who are growing in so many ways! I love being there to push them to their limits and telling them that they have potential to be great dancers! I am so thankful to be able to be a part of this amazing atmosphere and be a part of such incredible girls' lives! They have blessed me in so many ways and I am so grateful for them! I appreciate all their hard work towards my classes and to me as a teacher! I love them so much and I cannot wait to continue my journey as a teacher! So many experiences are ahead and I cannot wait to be a part of them!:)

Have a fantastic and fun-filled Thursday!


What are your plans for Thursday

1 comment:

  1. Teisha! You are a wonderful teacher! We are glad to have you as part of our Pointe family. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! You know, you never can tell how far your influence will reach when you teach... And speaking from a parent of two dancing girls, I count every one who has influenced my child for the better as one of my greatest blessings! xox Darcey

    ReplyDelete