Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Friday, November 11, 2011

Veterans Day!:)

Hello Bloggers!

I hope everyone had an awesome Friday and hopefully it will continue into the weekend! I cannot believe it is the weekend already! I swear yesterday was Monday and now its the weekend! Time definitely flies by! Well I hope everyone has an amazing weekend

Well today I am grateful for the brave and courageous people fighting and those that have fought for our great nation! It is absolutely mind blowing to me at how many people are willing to give their lives to save me! It is incredible and beautiful in every way! I say beautiful because of the unselfish behavior they show towards the world! I wish everyone was like that! Life would be so much more peaceful and we wouldn't be involved in unnecessary wars! The soldiers of this country are truly amazing people! They have so much love and humility for this nation that they will do anything to prevent turmoil! I honestly could not do it! That's why I just stick to dancing and I just do my part in praying for the soldiers each night and morning! The soldiers are always in my prayers! They deserve every blessing in the world along with every pray and ounce of support from all of us! They are giving their lives to keep us safe and so I truly believe it is our duty to do a little bit of service by praying for them! I am so grateful to have these amazing and outstanding people in my life! I know some people who have fought in the war and I am so grateful to have known them! They are amazing people that are such examples to me! They are my inspiration in every way and I look up to them for guidance and knowledge! They are so trustworthy and I appreciate them so much! They are my 100% of love and support! I could not ask for better idols to follow! Happy Veterans Day everyone! Remember to pray for these amazing people and always keep them in your prayers! They not only deserve it, but they need it everyday! Have an amazing weekend everyone!


What are your thoughts on this special day!?

No comments:

Post a Comment