Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Scriptures Are Key!!

Hello Bloggers!


How is everyone's Wednesday going? I hope great for each of you! Well all I can say is that I am anxious for Friday to come! Know why? Because I get to go home for Thanksgiving! I am so excited to go home because I miss my family a lot! My sister and I have already planned some good sister time and I cannot wait to spend the whole nine days with her! We are going to our sister spot; Subway! And we are going to go see lots of movies and just spend as much time together as we can! I am also so excited to see one of my best friends Melanie! She is absolutely fantastic in every way and I am so thrilled to see her again! It also means that I get to spend time with my moms family which rarely happens since we all have such busy lives and most of them live in Shelley! We are having Thanksgiving with them which is very exciting! I haven't seen them in a long time and it will be so great being able to see them and talk to them about their recent adventures! I love Thanksgiving so much! It is definitely a time of year that I can look at everything I have been given and all the blessings I have received in the last year (which is a lot)! I love seeing my whole family come together with smiles and lots of laughter towards each other! I cannot wait to see everyone! Sadly my older sister and brother won't be there which is so disappointing, but what can they do when they live in Nebraska and Colorado! I miss them so much and I want them to know I love them! It will still be a good holiday spent with lots of people that I love with the deepest core of my heart!:)

Today I will say I am thankful for the scriptures! Ever since I moved out and haved started attending church without my parents making me go! I have realized how much the church and especially the scriptures mean to me! I made it a goal for me to read the scriptures this year and I cannot tell you how much it has blessed my life! Every single question that I have; the scriptures will always provide an answer or at least a way to find out the answer! I am so grateful for that! I now know how important it is for me to read the scriptures and I will strive to continue reading them every day! They really are true words from prophets and of course our Savior Jesus Christ! They speak of true gospels and principles and ways to live our lives in righteous ways! I am so appreciative of this knowledge! I am so happy to know that I have a testimony just from reading my scriptures! I hope it continues to grow as I continue my journey with reading my scriptures!

Have a safe and wonderful Wednesday everyone! Happy Thanksgiving! See ya on the morrow!

What are you thankful for today!?

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for SO MANY THINGS! But, if I have to pick my number one thing, it would be my hubby and kids FOR SURE! Great post! I hope I see you when you're home! I know Kass is so excited!

    ReplyDelete