Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy:)


Hello Bloggers!!


I hope everyone's Wednesday went great! Mine was great just like usual! I had rehearsal once again today and today was sort of a loopy day for me! For some reason everything seemed funny to me! I literally was laughing at everything! Luckily I kept my laugh on the DL so I wouldn't get into trouble with the big guy!:) I had a lot of fun at dance hehe! I was able to witness a almost death situation that happened between some of the company members and Katelyn Crump! Long story short, Katelyn had to jump into a sheet and the other members had to throw her into the air like a parachute, but when we were practicing the sheet ripped right in half causing Katelyn to fall straight to the floor! Thank goodness she is okay, but honestly everyone was laughing their heads off! It was like a fall in slow motion! Katelyn gracefully fell to the floor and the sheet just quickly ripped in two! It was one of the funniest moments of the day at ODT rehearsal! I am still chuckling as I am typing this up! Check out the video on Facebook if you are friends with Katelyn Crump! It was a classic moment! I love these moments at rehearsal! It definitely makes rehearsals more chill and less stressful! I am so happy its like that all the time! Other than the fall, today was just filled with funny comments and outrageously bad dancing in the back corner! It was fun at the opportune moment along with serious focus in ballet class! Today was a perfect day at rehearsal!

I have to say that I am so excited for tomorrow because I finally get to go to the temple! I am going with a former friend from ODT and I am so excited! Since I am not old enough I can only do baptisms right now, but as long as I get to go into the temple and do some good work for the Lord, thats all I care about! I am so happy about getting back into the temple! I haven't been able to go in awhile and I am finally going! Thank Goodness! What a joy it will be to spend some time there! The spirit is so strong and powerful! I get to do work for people who didn't have the opportunity to get it done here on Earth and I am so happy and feel so blessed to be doing it for them! I want everyone to be able to receive the Gospel and the blessings that follow! Its a life worth living for I think! I love the church and it is a true blessing in my life! I cannot wait to go! I will definitely post about it tomorrow!

So lately I have been addicted to Pinterest! It literally is a disease right now! I am obsessed with the amazing crafts that I have been finding lately and I want to try them ALL! They are so cute and fun! I wish I was talented in this area! I wish I could have more experience! I guess this is my time to try new things! Maybe this is a time to try a bunch of different things! Maybe time to get my Bucket List out? I think so! Time to be adventurous and try new things! Have more "umph" and be courageous! Time to be more perspective of things in life? I think so! Time for a change? I THINK SO!

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!!!
XOXO
CIAO!!!

1 comment:

  1. We went and did Baptisms at the Temple with the youth yesterday :)! I hope you have an amazing time :)!

    ReplyDelete