Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Terrific Thursday!!

Hello Bloggers!!

How was everyone's Thursday! I hope it was as terrific as mine was! Rehearsal was great today! We finally finished one of our productions, Sledgehammer, which is fantastic because now we only have two more hehe! It took us awhile to get Sledgehammer done, but we did it in two weeks! It is a very fun production to 80's music! I am sure that audiences will love it once it hits the stage! I am excited to all of you to see it! Be sure to get your tickets because our spring shows are just as amazing and fun-filled as Thriller!


This was the temple I went to tonight!:)

Well on to my highlight of the day! I GOT TO GO TO THE TEMPLE! Ah it was so nice going into such a peaceful and beautiful place tonight with such a great friend! I went with my friend that I am recently dancing with on Odyssey! His name is Tino Smith and he is a great person! The temple was beautiful! Since Tino lives in Salt Lake and I live in Provo, we decided to meet halfway in Draper! I have never been to Draper and all I can say is HOLY BIG HOUSES! The houses in Draper were ridiculously big! I literally saw a castle on the way up to the temple! I peed my pants and how amazing each house was! I swear the further I went up the mountain the bigger the houses got! But most importantly the temple was breathtaking! It overlooked the valley and the lights were beautiful! If I could live up there just for the view I totally would, but I will pass because all I get in a fuzzy radio and no service on my phone! Definitely worth seeing though! I was stupid and didn't take a picture, but I plan on going again so I will next time! It was so amazing to see the temple light up and look so pure and joyful! I am so blessed to have the opportunity to go to the temple and work for those that didn't have the chance! It makes me feel so much closer to my Heavenly Father! All the stress from the world goes out the door and all that enters is the Spirit and the Lord's presence! I loved going tonight! I am so glad I went! All I can say about the inside is WOW! BREATHTAKING! CLEAN! PURE! SPIRITUAL! ALL IN ONE! I am so happy I went to the temple tonight! Hopefully all of you LDS people can get to the temple! It is so worth the hour! Well I am so content right now that I am going to leave you with a strong testimony of the temple! It is beyond this world! It is so beautiful inside and out! It helps us gros closer to Christ! It helps us help others receive the Gospel thus continuing the LDS faith to grow more and more each day! I love the temple and I cannot wait to enter it with my loving husband someday!:) Have a great Thursday everyone! LOVIN LIFE!

XOXO
CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment