Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

MeRrY cHrIsTmAs!!!:)

Hello Fellow Bloggers


So I finally started rehearsals at ODT again and all I can say right now is that I am extremely stressed and grateful all at once! Instead of doing one show, we are now trying to get prepared for three shows! This year we are doing Romeo and Juliet, Sledgehammer, and DanceScapes! I am definitely grateful to be doing these shows! I saw DanceScapes and Romeo and Juliet last year and I DIED watching them both! So amazing with such incredible talent to witness from such fantastic people! I still can't believe that I am doing these shows this year! I am very excited to tell you all that I am part of the Montikrew (Montigue) clan! We are known as the "gangsters" of the show! I cannot begin to tell you how hard the Montikrew dance was! It was seriously worse than Thriller and Thriller was beyond stress for me! The choreography is hard musicality wise and the choreography is RIDICULOUS! I mean once I get it it will be a piece of cake, but until then I am practicing and practicing! Its incredible to me that picking up choreography and being able to do it is as hard and frustrating as doing Math (My worse subject ever)! Also I don't know if any of you fellow bloggers know Tadd! He was a recent dancer on So You Think You Can Dance this last season and is a former dancer with Odyssey still today! Well here is the exciting news, he is returning to dance with us in Romeo and Juliet and is going to take his role as Mercutio in the Montikrew clan! WOW! Can I just say how intimidated and excited I am to finally meet this guy! I was and still am a huge fan of him and his outrageous dancing skills! He is an amazing dancer and I cannot wait to meet him! All I can say is how lucky am I? Seriously life could not get any better! I am constantly surrounded by such inspiring people that make me want to work hard and become a better dancer and person! I am in love with it!


Well Christmas is finally approaching and I am so excited! Many memories are going to be born and most importantly I GET TO SEE MY BROTHER! Sadly my older sister and brother-in-law and my two cute little nieces wont be coming up for the holidays, but I still love them deeply! I am beyond excited to see my brother! I miss him so much! He is one of my idols in life! He has been through so much and yet he has still managed to come out on top! He made some bad choices in his past, but he realized his mistakes and now he has chosen a path that I am so proud of! He is such a great person and I am so lucky to have him as a brother! PLUS he has been working out so hard for his bodybuilding competition in February and I cannot wait to see how big he has gotten! Many pictures will be taken for you all to see! But most important it is our time of year to think about our Savior and His birth! This is the time of year to give thanks to our blessings over the last year and to love Him more than ever! This is the time of year to spend time with family and friends and create memories that will last a lifetime! I love Christmas! There is so much love, spirit, and joy in the holiday! I love spending time with my family! It seems that thats all I want to do during Christmas! I cannot wait to go home and see them! Such an amazing holiday to be a part of! Remember to create memories this year! Set new goals and plan to accomplish them! Have hearts of service and love towards those in need this Christmas season! You never know, you may save a life!:)

XOXO
Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Me and Bailey HAVE to make it to one of the shows! How fun and exciting for you! Also, I just wanted to add that many of the beehives in our ward are excited that your brother is coming home too ;)! So funny!

    ReplyDelete