Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Favorites!:)

Hello Bloggers!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday! I am for sure! Went to church and then relaxed for the rest of the day watching movies, watching the Christmas Devotional, and spending quality time writing letters! I have decided that this blog is going to be dedicated to my favorite things! I stole this idea from some recent blogs I have been looking at and I am really interested in doing it!

Favorites:

Movie: Transformers
This movie is so intense! It is filled with robots kicking some major booty, hot soldiers, and of course humor that makes me smile and laugh! This show will never get old with me and I have seen it to this day a total of 44 times! I am not kidding! I have counted! It is so action-packed and awesome and fantastic in every way!

TV Show: Law And Order SVU

I dont know why I am so attached to this show, but I cannot get enough! I love this show not because of the sex, but because it has true stories that happen in this everyday life! Things like this actually happen and it definitely helps me to be more aware of my surroundings!

Color: Purple Or Red

I am in love with these colors! They are bright, fun, and I have alot of clothes in these two colors! They are exciting to work with!

Holiday: Christmas

I love this holiday! It is such a special time of year for us to reflect on the birth of Christ! It gives us time to spend with family and friends! It gives us time to have make new goals for the upcoming year! We are blessed to have this holiday to celebrate each year!

Pet: Yorkie

Even though these dogs can be obnoxious and annoying, they are so dang cute and fun to play with! I plan on getting one once I have the opportunity! I want one of these so badly! I hope I can get one very very soon!

Place: Paris

Even though I have never been here I plan on going here someday! It is on my Bucket List and it will happen someday! It is a dream of mine! I want to see this beautiful city!

Vacation: Beach

Honestly you doesnt love the beach! I love everytime I get to go! So relaxing and fun and sunny! Definitely my kind of soother and stress reliever!

Restaurant: Zupas

This restaurant is so much fun to go to! I dont have a specific favorite thing because I get something different everytime I go! So fresh and yummy!

These are just a list of my many favorite things! They will continue throughout this month, but here is a starting point! Have a fantastic Sunday!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment