Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Monday, March 26, 2012

A Decision Has Been Made

Hello my fellow bloggers!

How is everyone's Monday going? I hope good! I hope everyone was able to recover from the long weekend yesterday and officially get back to reality today! I am still a little on the tired side, but hey I will definitely go to bed early tonight!

So you know how I was having a hard time trying to decide what I wanted to do with my life in the next few months? Well I have finally reached a decision! I am going to BYU-Idaho starting September 10th! It has been a hard few weeks and it has been so stressful and emotional! I am so relieved that I finally received my answer! I will say that I don't know how to really react to the answer I got, but I think that God has a different plan for me than the one I had in mind and I need to trust him! He knows what I need to be doing with my life and so I am going to go with it! If it's where I am supposed to be then everything will work out in the end! I am a little upset that professional dancing is not in my future/answer, but I feel that dance will never leave me! I have been dancing ever since I could walk and it will always be a part of who I am! If I want to dance then I know that there will be someplace that I can dance for fun and to have that little happiness in my life! It will always be there when I want to do it!  I realized that I can always teach and share my talent with others which is just as great as dancing! It definitely is not the same, but it is just as rewarding! Choreography is something I would like to pursue which is perfect for me to still teach! Now I can move on to my new career as becoming a dietician/zumba instructor/yoga instructor/whatever! It is a new chapter in my life and I am actually pretty excited about it! I am excited to go to school and to start my new life as an official college student! I have always wanted to go to school and look.....now I have the chance! I know that school is where I need to be right now and so I am going to take it with full force! Sadly that means that come June I have to leave The Pointe and Center Stage and move back home to Idaho, but teaching has been nothing but a huge blessing in my life! My students are fantastic and I could not have asked for better and sweeter girls! Such hard workers and I loved every minute with them! I have decided that I am going to make these last two months worth all the stress and hard work! Make every last minute count! I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to dance with my dream team Odyssey Dance Theater! Dancing with such amazing people really made me realize that I was just as good as them! It helped me grow as a dancer and person and I am so grateful that I did it! What better blessing could I ask for! I am so happy for the past few months I have spent down here in Utah! I thank the Lord for my blessings and now its even more to come as I start school! Let's make the best of it!:)

Have a great day everyone! Hope everyone's Monday is awesome! Time for me to get my classes together for the week and prepare for some Ultimate Frisbee for FHE! By the way Ultimate Frisbee is my new favorite game to play! SO MUCH FUN! I highly suggest everyone does it! It is athletic, energetic, competitive, intense, and flat out fun!:)

Pinned Image
This is my new favorite picture!! ENJOY

4 comments:

  1. You are going to LOVE byui! It's an amazing school.

    p.s. I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited!! Your going there aren't you??
    I love your blog!! You always make me laugh!! I just wanna know when you and tanner are gonna get married hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. teisha!!!! i didn't know you decided to go tot BYUI!? you really are going to love it there:) and its so true, dance will always be apart of us. Its something we love and no one can take that away!!! even if it isn't our entire life, it can still be a hobby, passion, and love :) so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Kyle I am going to BYUI! I hope it brings me into another adventure!! You are so right dance will never leave us! EVER

    ReplyDelete