Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!

Wow is all I can say at this moment! I am kind of stressing right now! I did not realize until now that growing up SUCKS! I have had some pretty rough last couple of weeks because I don't know what the next chapter is in my life! I am having a hard time trying to decide what I want to do and where I want to go! I cannot decide if I want to continue dancing or if I want to go to school! I have been praying and thinking about all my options and I think I might have an answer, but it is still a little fuzzy! I have always had it in my mind to go to college! I have always wanted to and I definitely will someday! I just didn't know till now that that time is NOW! It has hit me like a ton of bricks and I feel like I need to move on to the next chapter of my life which is building my career in the health and exercise department! Becoming a dietician/zumba instructor! Whatever I just want to work in a gym or work with health and fitness! It is something I have always wanted to do and I feel like I can really do it! It has just been kind of stressful lately because since I didn't know what I was going to do in the fall I waited too long to do anything about it! Now I am trying to get everything done and it is kind of making me lose my marbles! I am upset that I waited this long, but someone (up there in heaven) wasn't answering my prayers as fast as I wanted/needed! I feel like I finally have some-what of a clear answer and I am starting to head in the right direction! Only problem is is I am a little behind! Ah!

(This is what I feel like doing right now; except with crazier eyes!)

I like my life is going on a roller coaster right now! Some days I am up and happy and others I am down and depressed! Right now I am missing my family and its hard being away from them especially when I am moving home at the end of May! I am trying my hardest to lose weight and get back to my old self that I know I can become again, but with me being impatient it isn't going as fast as I want to and I am getting frustrated! But I also need to remember that I have great family and friends that keep me going! I have amazing students that I get to teach and I am just grateful to even have a job! I need to keep my head up! I always need to be positive and move forward! Life is too short to hold anything back! I know that I can conquer these "problems" I got! I know I can do anything! Lets all keep that in mind that we are stronger then we all think! We can all conquer anything!:) Have a great Thursday everyone! I get to go teach an awesome class at Center Stage! Yay! Cheers to the weekend coming up!

OH and if anyone is going to The Hunger Games premiere tonight! I want to know all about it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl... Miss ya...life is all about living and learning. Luckily you have amazing family and friends to stand by your side through all the challenges you may have to take on. Try and focus your energy on the things you HAVE and are thankful for... everything you're working towards and WANT will follow. Answers will come in time...Keep your chin up and know I'm always here if you need a listening ear. Love ya lots and know things will all work out exactly as they're suppose to:) Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsay!! I hope you are doing well!! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete