Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Take Charge!

Hello My Fellow Bloggers!

How is everyone's Tuesday? I hope it's going well!

I have exciting news! So I have officially signed up for my online class for the Spring semester! Due to the fact that I can't leave Utah yet; in order to have a spot for Fall term I have to take at least one online class! BYU-Idaho doesn't let freshmen defer their first semester and so that's the only option I can take! I am perfectly okay with that because I can still go to school in the Fall! I will admit I am a little nervous to do an online class just because I am a visual learner and I do better in the classroom, but I know I can do this! I am taking my history class because I feel it was the best one I could do on my own! Math and Science are definitely ones I need to do in the classroom and English? Forget doing 20 page papers until Fall! So that is some exciting news!

So today's post is about fitness! I have been reading this Paleo Solution book and I said a couple posts back that I was ready to take this new lifestyle down! I am happy with what Robb Wolfe has said and I believe every word he wrote! I was doing really well at first, but then once I started thinking about my future and my life and what I wanted, I started to get depressed! I wasn't happy at all! I stopped exercising! I stopped eating healthy! I even stopped calling my family every week! I was a mess! I didn't know what was going on! I didn't have the self-control I used to have! I didn't care about anything or anyone! I ate what I wanted and I thought I would feel better, but I just felt worse and worse! All I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and sit there and eat peanut butter! I was unhappy with myself and I would cry and cry about what was happening to me! I could not figure out why I was like this! So I decided to do the one thing that I thought was best! I got on my knees and asked the Lord for strength to get me through the next day! I am finally back on track and ready to get the body I want and deserve! I like being healthy and I like working out! I love the sweat and the feeling of satisfaction! Nothing feels better than to workout your hardest and get the results you want! I am ready to change my life! I am ready for a change and new opportunities! I just have to make it one day  at a time! I am not going to get into shape over night! It takes patience and hard work! I am ready! I am ready!

1 comment:

  1. You are AWESOME! I just love you to pieces! Good luck! You'll do great like you always do.

    ReplyDelete