Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Monday, August 22, 2011

Family Is Where It Is!

So today as I was heading home from rehearsal, I had some time to myself to think about everything that's happening to me! The one thing that I kept coming back to is how important my family is to me! I honestly don't know what I would do without them! The realization of me leaving home finally kicked me and I realized how much I am going to miss my family when I leave home! They have been behind me every step in my life and now that I have to go out on my own scares me quite a bit! I know they will always be there to help me, but it is definitely not the same when they aren't there 24/7! I love them so much and could not ask for anything better! I think I am especially going to miss my little sister! Kassidy is a crack up to me and everyone around her! Even though I am mean to her, I still love her millions! I now regret it and I hope that she will forgive me in the future! She has always been my little nut and I could not ask for a better sister! My parents are so important to me! They have truly taught me the importance of life and how I should live it if I want to achieve happiness! They are my center and stability and I am so grateful for them! I am so grateful to have them in my life and I will miss them so much! I can not believe they are not going to be with me everyday! It feels weird, but rewarding at the same time! I feel ready to continue my journey because my family has provided me with love, guidance, and protection! I feel so lucky to be a part of the family I have! Who could ask for a better family!:)


Tell your family how much you love and appreciate them today! It might just put a little smile on their faces:)

1 comment:

  1. I love your family too! They have taught you well, and that's why you are so ready for this adventure to begin :)!

    ReplyDelete