Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Yay! Today Is A Good Day!

So today the USANA convention in Salt Lake City began, which meant it was my first performaces of the three day convention! It was fun and exciting and the 4,000 people in the arena were on their feet dancing along with us! It definitely put a smile on my face to see so many people stand up and clap their hands! Well I don't have any performaces tomorrow, but I do perform my other three numbers on Saturday, which is the last day of the convention! It has been fun, but I am ready to go home for a week! I miss my family and the most exciting news ever; my littler sister Kassidy has returned home from Omaha! I miss you so much and I haven't seen her since the end of May! I honestly did not realize how much I missed her until I constantly heard nothing around our house! It felt weird and uncomfortable! I needed to hear Kassidy's voice! I am so excited to see her and my parents! I will definitely be hanging out with them as much as I can before I move down to Utah! These next three days are going to go by kind of slow for me, but that is alright! I love Utah still!

Well I did a new workout last night! I am sure most of you know this workout! INSANITY! And let me tell you, it was insane! The workout was so hard and tiring that I had to take a few breaths just to catch my own! It was a plyometric workout and my goodness it hurt! It hurt, but was totally worth it! I watch to get the pack myself because every workout is EXTREME TO THE MAX! I loved every minute of it! Definitely a serious sweat sesh! I am excited to do another one tonight! I have to thank my dear friend Kaitlyn for letting me borrow this awesome workout! It pushed me FARRR!

Well I hope everyone is having a fantastic Thursday! I am now going to take a short nap before I begin my new workout so have a great day bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard about Insanity, but I've never tried it. I should! I'm super glad Kass is home too! I've missed that little nut. We need her back in YW to liven things up a bit :)!

    ReplyDelete