Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Sunday, August 14, 2011

A New Beginning!!!:)

Hello friends...Sorry I have not blogged in a few days! Things have been crazy and my life is going into circles right now! Everything that I have worked so hard for is finally working out and my hard work is paying off! It is almost realistic to me and I am still having a hard time comprehending it all! I recently auditioned for a company in Utah that I have wanted to dance with since I was twelve....Well come Sunday evening I was getting ready for bed when I decided to check my e-mail! Little did I know that I was going to hear from the director so soon, I was expecting to receive nothing, but was I wrong! I had received an e-mail saying that I had made Odyssey Dance Theater and rehearsals start September 5th! Boy was I excited! My aunt and I jumped up and down forever it seemed like! I instantly called everyone in my family telling them the exciting news! I feel so blessed right now and I feel as if everything is working out! My whole childhood has been about auditioning for Odyssey as soon as I graduated high school! It was a stressful time, but that e-mail cleared everything up! I feel so honored to have the opportunity to dance with so many talented dancers! They are so inspirational and I am so blessed to be a part of it! I am so excited for the season to begin! I am so excited to begin my new job! I feel so blessed to be able to go to work everyday and do what I love!


Teaching is also a big part of my life! I have only done it for two years, but I am so inspired and I am so excited to continue to grow and become a better teacher and (hopefully) eventually a choreographer! I want to be able to share my love for dance through teaching and helping other young dancers become the best they can be! I am so inspired by young, strong, and determined dancers! It makes me so happy and feel so blessed! Hopefully along with dancing with Odyssey, teaching will be a part of my upcoming busy future! I want to teach and choreograph so much and I am ready to get out there and share my joy and love for dance! I know I still have a lot to learn, but I am ready to begin! I am determined and I will not give up! It made be hard some days, but that is what my Father in Heaven is for! He has blessed me so much in my life and has recently blessed me in the past couple weeks! He has given me this talent that I would not change for anything and I am grateful! He will always be there for me when I need some lifting up and I am so appreciative of that! I cannot wait to begin this new journey!

1 comment: