Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Monday, August 22, 2011

Wow! What A Week

Hello my fellow bloggers! So here is an update! I am currently in Utah doing a show with Odyssey called USANA! I have done it for the past three summers and we are basically entertainment for a big nutrition convention in Salt Lake City at the Energy Solutions Arena! It has been fun, exciting, and brain frying since I have to learn a few numbers in one week! We have our performances this next week and then I return home next Sunday to spend one last week with family and friends before I begin my new life and journey in Utah! I am excited/scared/nervous to begin, but I cannot wait to start rehearsals for Thriller (Odyssey's big fall production)! You don't want to miss this! It will be a fantastic show! Well I have also had the opportunity to attend some dance shows this week! Tuesday I attended SoulEscape; a company directed by the amazing Justin Giles! It was unbelievable! It literally took my breath away to watch Justin's amazing choreography and creativity! I was so inspired by this unique movement! The smooth and fluidity was incredible to watch! The creativity in bringing music, dance, and art together was ingenius by Justin! Definitely a highlight of my week! I also attended a show on Friday night called Dancing Under The Stars! It consisted of dances from fellow stars from: So You Think You Can Dance, Odyssey, Glee, and many others! It was a night of passion for dance! I felt so honored to know some of the talented dancers that participated in this event! I was so blown away by the amazing talent I saw! The shows made my week so much more exciting! If you live in Utah I highly suggest you attend Dancing Under The Stars next summer! It is an event worth seeing (whether your a dancer or not)!

Anyway rehearsals start the 5th of September! I am so excited to begin my new life! I have wanted this since I was twelve and I cannot believe its finally happening! I also start teaching on the 6th of September! Right now I have three classes on Tuesdays that I will be teaching! An elementary jazz, intermediate hip hop, and intermediate jazz! I am so excited to begin teaching! I absolutely love teaching and love being with students! I cannot wait! Hopefully I will be teaching more classes in the future! It will just probably take some time! I will be busy thats for sure, but I like being busy rather than sitting at home! It keeps me in a sane mind:) Everything is happening and I am so happy with the direction my life is going! It will be hard and rough, but I am so ready! Well more blogs to come in the future! I hope everyone had a great Sunday! Sweet dreams!!

4 comments:

  1. You're awesome! We want to come watch Thriller this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teisha, you are going to do a great job in both Odyssey & teaching. I am sure too, that The Pointe won't be the only place that wants you to teach. It'll be busy but once it all starts you'll be so busy you will wish for a break. I am excited for Thriller. Was checking out the venue's yesterday. I need to know which one you will be performing at..... I hope it is Odgen..... LOVE YOU MY LITTLE MUNCHKIN. So proud of you for having the integrity that you do amidst the storm of complete rudeness...... You came out the winner when all is said and done. Great job. this is your mother not your sister btw..... i am just on her computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia I will for sure let you know the times! I don't know if I will be on the traveling cast or home cast, but I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks mom for all you have done for me! I could not have done any of it without your outstanding love and support! Hopefully I will be on the home cast! I wont find out till the first day of rehearsal so fingers crossed! I miss you and I cannot wait to see you!! I love you so much mom!!

    ReplyDelete