Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Friday, September 30, 2011

Conference YAY!!!

Hello everyone I hope that you all had a good Friday! I did! I had a long and awesome rehearsal today which was awesome! We ran the whole show today and can I tell you it is definitely a stamina builder! I was exhausted, but I am loving it! I am so excited/nervous because we open our first show next Friday! AHH! Time has flown by soo incredibly fast and it is approaching fast! I am so anxious to get onto that stage! I have wanted to do this since I was 10 and my dream is finally coming true! I cannot believe it! I hope you all have your tickets because it is a show not worth missing! You will regret not coming! I promise you that! I am so excited to see my mom and sister next week! They are coming to the show and I cannot wait for them to see it! I miss them both so much and I cannot wait to see them! Next week is definitely a week I am looking forward to!

Also I dont know about you all, but I am super excited about General Conference this weekend! It is something that I look forward to every October and April! I have made a goal to watch both sessions on Saturday and Sunday! I am going to do it this year! I promise you that! I hope everyone is as excited about conference as I am! I love the general authorities! They have so much to offer us! They always answer my questions I have and they have the best advice anyone could ask for! (I think)!

Well enough for tonight! Will post more tomorrow!!! Have a great night!
Love Always

Teisha
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Saturdays sessions were so good! I'm getting ready to watch Sundays! Nothing better than church in my pjs :)!

    ReplyDelete