Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cause This is THRILLER!!:)

Hello everyone!

I am so sorry about the absence! Life has just been constantly going in circles for me and I honestly just have not had the time to sit down and write down everything that has been happening!
Well to start out with I have recently begun my long and body working rehearsals of Thriller! I cannot tell you how excited I am and how blessed I feel right now! We just finished our third day of rehearsals and my brain already feels like its turning into gooo (literally)! The dances are so physical and precise and with me being a perfectionist I am stressing out about getting it right the first time! At least I have the weekend to get it!:) Being on a company is crazy and its all about moving forward and not looking back! You have to take in a lot at one time and you have to be able to remember it exactly! It is hard, but totally worth the extra hour of practice before I go to bed every night! I finally get to do the dance I have wanted to do since I first saw it back home when I was ten and that is the main number THRILLER!!! It is to the famous song by Michael Jackson and it is everything I have dreamed of doing! My adrenaline kicks in as soon as the music begins and my inner zombie emerges (I am still working on the zombie image fyi)! The dance is so fun and intense and exciting to do and watch! I feel so blessed to be a part of such an amazing company!
Now the cast members are unbelievable! Everyone is so nice and we all get along so well! We come to rehearsal and we are all so sore and so happy to be there:) I can't wait to get to know everyone and I cant wait to continue to grow in my dancing by watching and taking in what my fellow dancers all have to offer! Each person is unique and amazing in their own way and I feel so blessed to actually say I am a part of it! I am probably the youngest one on the company (if not the youngest, I am definitely in the youngest group) and I feel so blessed and so grateful to have such amazing and outstanding people and dancers to look up to! I cannot wait to continue my journey in my dancing career!

The shows officially start the 8th of October! I am on the SLC/Odgen cast and I am so excited to start shows! Make sure you buy your tickets asap from Odyssey website! It is definitely a production you do not want to even think about missing!

Well it has been really crazy these last couple of weeks, but I have finally moved down to my new home in Utah! I am living with my aunt Nancy and she is the bomb.com! I am so grateful that she took me in because I don't know what I would be doing right now! She is such an amazing aunt and I love her so much! Thank you aunt Nancy for taking care of me! I love you and couldn't ask for a better aunt! I have also recently started teaching some classes a couple days a week and I am in love! I love the fact that I can say, "I love my job!" Teaching and dancing are the best things in the world! My girls are already fantastic and I cannot wait for this year! They are so amazing already and I am so stoked to have the opportunity to share my knowledge with them and hopefully I can also take away some techniques from them! Like I always say, "The teacher always ends up learning more than the students!" I am so excited to continue to teach and grow as a teacher and hopefully eventually get into some personal choreography! I want to expand my teaching and I know that dream will be fulfilled this year! Thank you to my classes already! I am so excited to teach you this year!


Well I believe that is all I have for you right now! Time to go rehearse Mummies before I go to bed! Rehearsal at 8 tomorrow! So excited! I hope everyone a good nights rest and I will see you all tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Me and Bailey want to come! So happy that you are so happy :)!

    ReplyDelete