Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday!:) Almost the Weekend!!

Hello Everyone!:
I hope all of you have had an amazing Thursday! I know I have! I am extremely sore and my body hurts a great amount, but I am loving every minute of Thriller! It has been very hard so far, but totally worth it! There is a huge amount of choreography to be learned in a certain amount of time and it is hard to remember it all! I am doing my best though and I guess that is all you can do in this life right?:) It has definitely been a journey so far! It is only the fourth day of rehearsal and I already feel like I am growing so much! I have been asked to do things that have been out of my comfort zone and it has made me realize there is a lot more to dance then just technique! It is an experience I will never forget! Once again I had rehearsal from 8-3 today and it was a whirlwind of brain frying and stress levels going through the roof! I had to learn River today which is a tap number and can I tell you tap is SO NOT my thing! I do not like tap, never have, and probably never will, but it is what needs to be done! It is fast and hard and clean and precise! I definitely have a lot of practice to do with this number! It will be a fun number though! I have never done an actual tap number before and so this will definitely be something to look forward to! I cannot wait to step onto that stage!

Well I taught my classes for the first time this week and let me tell you I had a blast! I feel so blessed that I get to go to work and teach amazing girls that want to work hard and become better dancers! I am so excited to see them grow! It makes my feel goods very happy:)! Well I will post more tomorrow! Right now I must rehearse River! My brain is starting to freeze! I hope everyone had a good Thursday and I hope everyone an amazing weekend! Cya tomorrow! Have a GR8T Nightt!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment