Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

THRILLER is upon us all!!!:)

Hello everyone!! I hope everyone has had a great couple of weeks! I thought I would be better at this whole blogging thing, but turns out I am terrible! Everything has been so crazy wit rehearsals and teaching and its just been insane for me! In a good way of course, but for sure craziness going on! Well the Tour Cast has officially left for Park City and now it is just the SLC cast at the studio for the next week and a half! The Tour Cast starts their first show this Friday and the SLC cast starts their first show next Friday! I cannot believe that it is already here! It seems like yesterday that I was reading my email saying that I had been accepted into the company! I cannot believe how fast time has flown! We have had some crazy moments at the studio and I have loved every minute of it! Getting to know everyone has been such a remarkable experience! I love every single person and everyone has such a unique personality! They all shine in their own way and they are all soooooo talented and incredible to watch dance! I have tried over the last couple weeks to take a little something from each person and apply it to my own dancing! By doing so, it has made me become a stronger dancer and I could not ask for such better inspiration! Thank you for all you do people of ODT! You truly have made me such a better dancer and person and I appreciate it with a sincere heart! I know you will all do fantastic on Tour and I cannot wait to hear about your guys crazy adventures! Both onstage and off!:) Best of Luck


Well life has been one crazy rollercoaster so far! Rehearsals are insane, tiring, and intense, but absolutely rewarding and amazing at the same time! I love being able to go to work everyday!:) I love my job! Being able to do what I love every single day makes me smile from cheek to cheek! I cannot believe this could be happening to me! I am still having a hard time comprehending it sometimes! (As you can see)! Well teaching has also been amazing! I have been subbing for a ballet class at Center Stage along with my other teaching job at The Pointe and the little girls are absolutely adorable! It has definitely been a challenge teaching ballet to 6-year-olds because they have ADD extremely bad, but it has been such a blast! They work so hard and they just love dancing! It makes me feel so blessed to be able to be a part of their learning experience as they grow older and become better dancers! I have realized through teaching this class that teaching is a lot harder than I ever expected! It is fun, but sometimes it can be very stressful! I am so grateful for it though! It only makes me become a better dancer! With time I hope to one day become an amazing teacher:) I have a lot to learn still, but I am making progress each day!


I have also started my Young Adult Singles Ward and I absolutely love it! It is definitely different from being at a home ward, but it is such a blast! Everyone is close to my age and everyone is so nice and welcoming! I have an amazing bishopric and I am so glad to be in the ward I am! I am such a fun Family Home Evening group and I actually like going to FHE!(Since I never did it at home- sorry mom and dad, but its true)! We have so many fun activities to do each week and everyone gets involved! I meet new people each time I go which means more friends!:) I am loving it! More experiences to come hopefully!


I hope everyone is having a great week! I promise I will post pictures soon! AND......I will blog more often!!! Have a great night everyone!!:)




P.S. GET YOUR THRILLER TICKETS NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!! You will not regret this show! It is fantastic! Fantastic costumes, dancers, lights, and makeup! Definitely worth  every penny!!! Great start to fall season!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with the show! I know you'll be AMAZING! Love your guts and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your positive energy and optimism! I'm glad things are going so good for you! Good luck with the show! I was planning on getting tickets for me and Bailey, but I don't think there is a weekend that we don't have something going on. I wanted to cry! I'm still trying to work it out though. You will be AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete