Best Day Of My Life:)

Best Day Of My Life:)

Friday, September 9, 2011

Grateful!!!:)

Hello fellow bloggers!!!!

How was everyones Friday!? I hope it was all fabulous and I hope everyone has plans for either tonight or tomorrow! Today was a stressful day because we finally finished Dem Bones and River! The two dances that are causing me to learn more about how badly I suck at tap! They are fun, but hard and messing my brain up! I cannot wait to do them on stage though! It is going to be a blast along with every other dance I am doing! This week has definitely been a hard week, but it has been full of fun and everlasting experiences!! Ahh it is amazing everyone! I will keep saying this forever and ever that I am so blessed and so lucky to be a part of something so incredible!!

So I decided that I would share with you all how grateful I am for everything I have been given because I feel it is the perfect time to do so!!

1. Family- It is completely obvious and everyone knows it, but I know I must express to my family how much I love them and appreciate all they have done for me!! I cannot tell you how much I love my family! We are crazy and weird, but I would not switch them for anything in the world!

2. Talent- Of course this is another obvious one, but again I feel I must express my appreciation for it! Without dance I don't know where I would be! It has always been a big part of my life and it always will be whether I teach or dance! I cannot thank my Heavenly Father enough for it!

3. Gospel- The gospel is so important to me! It has helped me in becoming who I am and it has made me realize my standards and how I want to live my life! The gospel makes me strong in tough times and it will always be there for me!

4. Friends- I have the fortunate blessing of being surrounded by so many amazing people! They all have unique personalities and they make my life so exciting and full! They all have taught me so much and I hope to continue to learn from them as I get older! They are such great aspects to me!

5. Health- I feel so blessed to have a healthy lifestyle! I try my best to eat healthy everyday and it has helped me stay energized and happy! I feel better if I eat healthy and it makes me feel so good about myself! I hope everyone will strive to live healthy lives! I promise it will changes yours forever!
These are just a few of the MANY things I am grateful for! I hope everyone has something to be grateful for because this life should never be lived selfishly!!!:) Have an amazing weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment